* This policy covers how PhpCityPortal treats personal information that PhpCityPortal collects and receives, including information related to your past use of PhpCityPortal products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, phone number, social security number or any other identifier that permits physical or online contacting of you.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that PhpCityPortal does not own or control, or to those of people that PhpCityPortal does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
* PhpCityPortal collects personal information when you register with PhpCityPortal, when you use PhpCityPortal products or services, when you visit PhpCityPortal pages or the pages of certain PhpCityPortal partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. PhpCityPortal may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
* When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with PhpCityPortal and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* PhpCityPortal collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of the products and services that we offer.
* PhpCityPortal automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, PhpCityPortal cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
* PhpCityPortal uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
* The PhpCityPortal services are intended for adults and PhpCityPortal does not collect personal information from those under age 13.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* PhpCityPortal does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
· We provide the information to trusted partnerswho work on behalf of or with PhpCityPortal under confidentiality agreements.These companies may use your personal information to help PhpCityPortalcommunicate with you about offers from PhpCityPortal and our marketing partners.However, these companies do not have any independent right to share thisinformation.
· We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legalprocess, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legalclaims.
* PhpCityPortal displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
· PhpCityPortal does not provide any personalinformation to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad.However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to thepossibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet thetargeting criteria used to display the ad.
· PhpCityPortal advertisers include financialservice providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgagelenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
* PhpCityPortal may set and access PhpCityPortal cookies on your computer.
* PhpCityPortal lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to PhpCityPortal’s cookies.
* PhpCityPortal uses web beacons to access PhpCityPortal cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with PhpCityPortal products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information andPreferences
* You can opt out of receiving marketing communications by following instructions contained in the messages you receive.
* We reserve the right to send you certain non-marketing communications relating to the PhpCityPortal service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the PhpCityPortal Newsletter, that are considered part of your PhpCityPortal account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* PhpCityPortal may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your PhpCityPortal account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
* If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at: